Due to business expansion, Aisin Drivetrain, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates with strong interpersonal skills to join our team. ADI manufactures components for the Industrial and Automotive markets.
Quality Engineer – Chassis Area
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Interpret product drawings and technical standards in order to develop and implement quality controls and product check methods.
* Responsible for product quality conditions.
* Work closely with manufacturing floor side activities.
* Utilize preventative quality techniques to improve product quality, reduce in-line defects, and reduce scrap.
* Lead Corrective Action activities and communicate to the customers or suppliers as required.
* Develop, review, and maintain FMEA’s, Control Plans, and Quality Check Sheets.
Skills & Abilities Required:
* Ability to communicate, verbally or written, to internal and external contacts.
* Ability to interpret product drawings (GD&T) and technical standards.
* Ability to make formal presentations.
* Good problem solving skills utilizing corrective action disciplines.
* Knowledge of APQP, SPC Charts, FMEA, Control Plans, Check Sheets.
* Good understanding of Microsoft software packages.
* Ability to work within and lead a team.
* CMM operation and/or programming are a plus.
Qualified candidates must have an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
Employment with Aisin Drivetrain, Inc. offers exciting challenges in a clean/air-conditioned working environment. Our benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription, life and disability insurance, voluntary insurance options, flexible spending account, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, auto discount programs, and uniform options.
Fax, email, or send resume to:
Aisin Drivetrain, Inc.
Attn: Vicki S. Wolka
1001 Industrial Way
Crothersville, IN 47229