Engineering Systems Administrator – ATCA036
- Assist in managing the current and future engineering systems infrastructure including hardware (servers & clients), CAD software (mainly CATIA) and internal global PDM system
- Based on strategic vision, develop technical project plans, execute internal system change management procedures and control end-result deliverables (policies, procedures, training materials, etc.)
- Support research and analysis of customer engineering environment requirements and industry trends
- Troubleshoot and diagnose CAD and business application issues
- Manage daily helpdesk operations including ticket/task delegation and follow up to ensure tickets are closed within a timely manner
- Provide feedback to current engineering environment as well as routine system administrative processes in order to improve the overall environment and management of it
- Support development of, monitor and analyze KPI’s related to systems engineering environment (e.g. network performance, license usage, etc.)
- Support the maintenance of production plotter hardware and software
- Provide end user training as required
- Other tasks & duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an IS support/administrator roll within an engineering systems environment
- Must have a basic conceptual understanding of network configuration
- Experience creating, testing and deploying CAD application images and patches
- Experience deploying and maintaining CAD applications including licenses and settings
- Fundamental knowledge of engineering CAD software, applications and tools (e.g. Mathematica, Hyperworks, etc.)
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience supervising staff including vendors
- Basic SQL programming
- Ability to speak, read and write Japanese
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of relative certificates and/or experience
Work Environment Requirements
- Must be able to operate a personal computer, telephone and other office equipment
- Must perform job duties onsite, except those duties that are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (for examples, offsite customer visits).
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paces environment where constructive criticism is encouraged.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments at once and complete assignments within deadline and budget with satisfactory quality
- Must be able to operate as an effective team member.
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all company safety policies
Attendance/Work Hour Requirements
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be willing and available to work such evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary and desirable to meet business needs.
- Approximately 5%
Candidates applying for positions with Aisin must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Comments are closed.
- For questions or additional information please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org