New Product Showcase, expanded ADVICS lineup, demonstration videos and increased social media presence show AISIN’s agility to quickly pivot at #VirtualAAPEX2020
TORRANCE, Calif., Nov. 3, 2020 – After nearly three decades as an exhibitor at AAPEX, the largest automotive aftermarket parts show in the Americas, AISIN Group is not about to let a pandemic break its streak. The Tier One global auto supplier quickly adjusted its shows and events strategy and announced that it will participate in the newly designed Virtual AAPEX Experience. The company also announced that it will once again partner with fellow group company, ADVICS, for the online event taking place November 3-5, 2020.
“In the spirit of true group collaboration, AISIN is excited to share the AAPEX 2020 virtual stage with ADVICS,” said Dwayne Bates, assistant general manager, Aftermarket Sales, Aisin World Corp. of America. “Both companies are growing and expanding rapidly, and AAPEX continues to be the premier venue for highlighting our extensive line of OE quality aftermarket components and exciting new products. For us it’s Two Brands. Forty Products. The Power of Partnership.”
AISIN and ADVICS have several entries into the New Product Showcase, including:
- AISIN ATF-MFZ Mazda Auto – AISIN offers 13 types of Automatic Transmission Fluid. All AT fluids are 100% synthetic and application specific. Since AISIN is the largest manufacturer of transmissions in the world, its expansive line of ATF is crucial for the aftermarket.
- AISIN TCT-087 Toyota Timing Cover – Offers precise fitment, optimal cooling and lubrication as well as protection for vital moving parts.
- ADVICS Ultra-Premium Disc Brake Pads – Developed from advanced ceramic friction technology, ADVICS ultra-premium disc brake pads provide superior stopping power and peak performance capabilities. ADVICS recently announced significant expansion of coverage for ultra-premium disc brake pads and rotors, adding 62 brake pad SKUs for Japanese and Korean vehicles
- ADVICS Ultra-Premium Disc Brake Rotors – Constructed from certified high carbon, ADVICS ultra-premium disc brake rotors use OE-quality precision machining to achieve tight, precise tolerances, maximum friction reduction and heat diffusion. ADVICS doubled current rotor VIO coverage by adding 130 SKUs.
AISIN has also announced an expanded line of window regulators which are suitable for 90% of popular Asian, European and domestic vehicles. This line includes power window motor and regulator assemblies; window regulator assemblies; and manual power window motors. With more than 1,500 unique part numbers, AISIN’s coverage includes all the common types of regulators. Through reverse-engineering from OEM design with improvements for durability and quality and more than 30 validation tests, these regulators provide the highest quality possible.
In addition to the ability to view the entire product catalog and special access to new product offerings, #VirtualAAPEX attendees can conduct virtual meetings with AISIN and ADVICS sales professionals, each of which will be featured via introduction videos on the newly launched AISIN Aftermarket Facebook page at @AISINAftermarketNA.
Also coming soon to the AISIN University YouTube Channel:
- Introduction to OEMs of components found in the AISIN Water Pump Timing Belt Kit. While other suppliers look offshore for cheaper components, AISIN’s loyalty to OEM partners continues.
- Debut of installation video for the TKK-003 Hyundai/Kia Water Pump Timing Belt Kit, which includes a Hyundai/Kia-designed tensioner. Produced with the installer/technician in mind, the video demonstrates correct installation to avoid catastrophic tensioner and engine failure due to improper installation.
These videos and more can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZAhuEOHmpVbtiMejpjKt28fzFVGAeY9_
To register for #VirtualAAPEX2020, please visit https://www.aapexshow.com/attendee-portal/register/. To visit the AISIN display at #VirtualAAPEX2020 please visit https://matchmaking.grip.events/virtualaapexexperience/app/profile/4005620
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@AISINGroup, @AISINAftermarketNA and @ADVICSNorthAmericaAftermarket) for more details and sneak peeks.
About AISIN Group
AISIN Group is the sixth largest, global Tier One supplier of automotive and aftermarket components and systems such as brakes, transmissions, navigation systems, drivetrain, chassis, body, engine-related parts, electronics and intelligent transportation systems, and the largest transmission manufacturer in the world. A $35 billion company, AISIN Group has over 200 consolidated companies and employs approximately 120,000 people. In the Americas, AISIN Group companies include 14,000 employees, 36 manufacturing, sales, and R & D centers, including Aisin Technical Center of America located at the North American Headquarters in Northville, Mich., and FT-Techno of America, the company’s 950-acre test track and proving ground in Fowlerville, Mich. AISIN’s full line of aftermarket capabilities can be found at: www.aisinaftermarket.com.
As a member of the AISIN Group of companies, all ADVICS aftermarket products are sold through AISIN World Corp. of America in Torrance, California, which recently announced that all new SKUs from the product line expansion will be in stock at AISIN warehouses in the US during the first quarter of 2021.
+ 1-313-378-6570 [email protected]
+ 1-248-506-7881 [email protected]
ADVICS North America – Fumiko Higa-Bales, Branding and Supply Chain Manager
734-414-5512 [email protected]