Beneath the shiny exterior of just about every vehicle on the road today, there is a team of AISIN Group parts working together to bring comfort, convenience and safety to your driving experience. From power sliding door and power seat components, to door beams and sunroofs, Aisin body products exceed the competition in design, functionality, and weight reduction for our OEM customers.
“Die Quench” Door Beam
Side Collision Safety is Improved by Lightweight Door Beam Processes Through Ultra-high Strengthening Method.
- The die quench process is applied to achieve lightweight.
- Heated steel plates are stamped and quenched simultaneously to secure strength equivalent to that of ultra high tensile steel of 1470MPa.
Inside Door Handle
Outside Door Handle
Power Back Door System
Driving Unit Designed to Allow Wide Luggage Space
- Automatically opens and closes back door by remote operation
- Downsized drive unit fits in the rear pillar
- Auto reverse function when detecting resistant objects in closing operation of the door
- Power back door allowing manual operation
Power Door Latch
Power Sliding Door System
No Effect on Cabin Space with Built-In Driving Unit in Sliding Door.
- Automatically opens and closes sliding door by remote operation.
- Automatic reverse function when detecting resistant objects in closing operation of the door.
Slide Door Closer
Outside Handle for Smart Key System Achieving High Quality and High Functionality
- The locking operation is conducted by using a capacitance touch-sensor and the door is locked by just touching the lock sensor portion. Thus, it is not necessary to push the lock button unlike the conventional door handle
- The lock button is eliminated from the system and the configuration enables sophisticated handle design
- Incorporating a transmit antenna, lock/unlock sensors, a sensor detecting circuit in the outside handle improves the mountability and reduces cost
*Smart Key System: Joint development with Toyota Motor Corporation, Denso Corporation, and Tokai Rika Co., Ltd.
X-Arm Type Window Regulator
Passenger Detection Sensor
Passenger Detection Sensor for Seat Belt Warning
A Lightweight and Thin Film Switch That Can be Installed Onto Any Seat Shape.
Power Retractable Seat
Automatically Stores Seats into Vehicle Compartment
- Smooth retraction movement
- Compact motors were created utilizing efficient gear ratio designs to save on electric power consumption
- Passenger safety being paramount, occupants are sufficiently secured during collision by a rigid seat locking mechanism
*Jointly developed with Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, and Skiroki Corporation.
Rear Seat Relaxation System
The System Provides a Relaxing Environment in the Rear Seats
- Reclining: A wider range of a reclining angles are achieved by interlocking the reclining function and the slide mechanism, but allowing the recline function to operate independently
- Ottoman (foot rest): The ottoman extends for leg support and stows in a compact compartment when not in use
- Upper Recline: A secondary recline function for the upper back, allows a passenger to adjust their upper body at shoulder height while maintaining the lower recline angle
*Joint development with Toyota Boshoku Corporation
Seat Slide Sensor for Airbag Control System
Frame Molding (Stainless Steel)
Frame Molding (Zinc Die Cast)
- An epoxy-base adhesive used to firmly adhere steel panels
- Different to joining by conventional spot welding, using this adhesive absorbs concentration of stress, improving fatigue endurance and body rigidity, and drastically reducing the number of spot welding
“Die Quench” A Pillar Reinforcement
Our Lightweight A Pillar, Manufactured with a “High-Strength Method”, Can Improve Vehicle Collision Safety.
- Die quench process can allow for the reduction of parts, mass and cost
- Heated steel plates are stamped and quenched simultaneously to secure strength equivalent to that of ultra high tensile steel of 1470MPa
“Die Quench” Bumper Reinforcement
Bumpers are Lightened and Design Flexibility is Improved through an Ultra-high Strengthening Process
- Achieved lightweight by “Die Quench” process bumper reinforcement
- Achieved equal strength with high tensile steel (1470 Mpa) by quenching a heated blank simultaneously with stamping
High Performance Spray Damping Coat
Applied on Floor to Reduce Vibration and Improve Cabin Silence
Quick-dry Waterborne Anti-Corrosion Paint
An Environmentally-Friendly Paint Achieving Better Corrosion Resistance and Lower VOC